


I decided that I may be addicted to the feeling of wanting to pee my pants as a result of waiting till the last possible moment to do work. There is no other reason for this self torture. These are works in progress for two shows with deadlines this week. Since time is very limited, I decided to deviate from my normal methods and use acryllic to start off. I will post the finished works and maybe more progress shots along with information for the shows soon. Skydiving might be a good adrenaline alternative, but wouldn't I just be the one to procrastinate pulling the cord and end up splattered in a parachute blanket?
MAp-MAp Unleashes Two Seriously Spooky Custom Dunnys with Tairluud & The
Juide!
-
MAp-MAp is creeping back into the shadows with two absolutely wild new
custom Kidrobot Dunnys... meet *Tairluud* and *The Juide*!
11 hours ago
0 Comments:
Post a Comment